Atlanta INtown is your locally owned and operated option for advertising. To discuss our affordable print and online deals or to request a media kit, call (404) 917-2200, ext. 112 or email Advertising Director Amy Arno.
As an advertiser, you benefit from our targeted three-pronged approach:
- Mailed through the U.S. Postal Service to Atlanta’s high-end communities inside the Perimeter.
- Street and retail distribution at high traffic locations.
- Entire newspaper online at www.AtlantaINtownPaper.com.
1) We print at 110-line screen on 30-lb. tabloid newsprint.
2) CMYK. There is no bleed
3) Do not use small type on a full color background due to dot gain.
4) Do not use registration (CMYK) black. Use 100% K for best results.
READY FOR OUTPUT
The term, “ready for output,” means that the ad provided will not require any pre-press service on our end. Please submit a hardcopy for reference.
1) We use Macintosh computer systems only. Files created in PC format can only be accepted if they are saved in a MAC format.
2) Please, no Microsoft Word documents.
3) Include all Fonts used in your document or embed them in the file. (We can only accept PostScript/Type 1 fonts. Be sure to include the printer and screen fonts. Please only include the fonts that actually appear in your document.)
4) We accept high res TIFF, EPS and PDF files with fonts embedded.
5) Images should be at least 220dpi.
6) JPEGs, if used, should only be sent if it is a high resolution and unmanipulated.
7) All e-mails should be sent to: email@example.com
All sizes are width x height.
(H) = horizontal, (V) = vertical
Please be sure that you provide us the same size as the ad size you have reserved. When a dimension is 5″ x 4″ it is 5 inches wide by 4 inches tall. This is a common mistake, so please be careful.
Download a PDF showing our print and online advertising sizes at this link: AtlantaINtown_AD SIZES
If you have any questions regarding production please call (404) 586-0027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR ADVERTISERS
“We are running a lunch coupon for Doc Chey’s with great success. We are seeing customers that we have not seen in a while and our lunch volume is up. Atlanta Intown is the most effective way for us to communicate with our potential customers.”
- Rich Chey, owner
Doc Chey’s Asian Kitchen
“Since the inception of Atlanta Intown in 1994, my goal has been to get name recognition. Your paper has achieved that. No matter where I go, people ask me if I’m the Realtor who ran the baby pictures in my ad.
“If you’re looking for name recognition, these newspapers are where you need to be. This is the only advertising I do. My business has more than doubled over four years.”
- Peter Bade
“Consistency is key. After only four months of continuous advertising, the old market adage proved true and our leads increased dramatically. In the past three months, we received more than 30 new leads from Atlanta Intown readers.”
- Bob Connelly,
owner R.L. Connelly & Co., Inc.
” I was very, very pleased with the response from my first ad in your newspaper. It’s the first ad I have placed where I received immediate response and new customers in the first month! The quality of the calls and and the large geographic touch has also been incredible. I have added new long-term customers all the way from Brookhaven to Morningside to Decatur!”
- April Abbott
Owner, Pet MInders
“We feel we operate a neighborhood showroom. We can reach all our Intown neighbors by placing our ads in Atlanta Intown, so we run an ad in each issue. We always advertise in Atlanta Intown.”
Owner, Oriental Designer Rugs